Blackduck Python Client
I was the main contributor for the new blackduck
client interface which added support for pagination, proxies, custom certificates, token renewal, and HATEOAS based navigation.
C++ Implementation of HEPFAC
As part of my dissertation, I implemented a compressed-trie-based, gpgpu targeted, multi-pattern matching algorithm in C++. It achieved just shy of 60Gbps throughput, which was approximately 95% of the theoretical limit for my hardware.
- Further Reading - Original HEPFAC Algorithm Paper
- HEPFAC_CPP - Results Comparison - GPGPU Optimizations
- HEPFAC_CPP - Source Code
Coursework & Student CV
On my previous website during coursework season I would typically see around 200 unique visitors, which was about 20x my usual. I’m no longer able to gather such metrics so it was especially nice to hear from people who found this section useful at Securi-Tay X (2022). In case you are new here - I only upload examples which were graded A or A+.
Student CV - The CV I used when applying for graduate roles
- Exploit Development - Vulnerable Media Player
- Group Project Proposal - Skeleton Key
- Personal Project - (In)security of SNMP
- Penetration Test - Network Infrastructure
- Penetration Test - Web Application